As you can see, I’m very proud to be a brand ambassador for Mini Mioche. I wear this badge with pride: organic, eco-friendly and made in Canada. Sign me up, I say. I’m very happy to support it.
When they sent me some clothing for my kids from their new fall collection, I was really pleased. Not only are the clothes organic, eco-friendly and made in Canada, but they are also GORJ. Check out my little models (each very eagerly earned $5 for being such awesome models — with which, I’ll have you know, the Rascal already bought what he likes to call his Batman Wand…!):
The Monkey is wearing the Sweet Swing Jacket in Charcoal over the Dream Long Sleeve Tee. This would be the “whale” pose, by the way….
Cute jacket, eh? We love it.
The Rascal is wearing the Lush Hoodie in Olive over the Dream Long Sleeve Tee in Natural.
Thank you, Models!
A few more words about this very special company (and, honestly? With my schedule and lack of sleep lately, I wouldn’t do all this for the few items of clothing I got — I genuinely like this company and want to see it, and companies like it, thrive!):
· each piece is designed and made in Toronto, Canada (yeehaw!);
· mini mioche designs baby and toddler clothing made from super-soft 100% organic cotton;
· the styles are edgy and the colours hard-to-find, never pastel;
· mini mioche believes in being environmentally responsible;
· mioche (pronounced “Mee-osh”) means “little one” in French;
· mini mioche is currently sold in baby/children’s boutiques in Canada and the US, as well as online.
Now, here’s where YOU come in, Gorgeouses. DISCOUNTS! To celebrate FALL, we have a 20% discount just for you. Go check out the fall collection and enjoy an exclusive 20% discount when you enter the discount code “MCFALL.” This discount is in effect now through to November 30.
Enjoy! Let me know if you buy anything so we can compare notes. You will love this stuff!
Disclosure: I am participating in a mini mioche ambassador program by Mom Central Canada on behalf mini mioche. I received the above outfits to try as a thank you for my participation. The opinions on this blog are, as always, my own.